- Synergy Thrislington, a 1000 crore well-heeled Infrastructure Company laid its footing in 1987 in Mohali (India). With the amazing work culture and distinctive insight, SYNERGY GROUP took over UK-based THRISLINGTON PRODUCTS LIMITED, one of the oldest relocatable steel partitions manufacturers in the United Kingdom founded in the year 1961. The entity SYNERGY THRISLINGTON has vast experience in turnkey Civil Construction projects in addition to the manufacturing of Prefabricated buildings, PUF Panels, demountable office partitions, fire rated / nonfire rated doors, clean rooms, ceiling panels, etc. The company has successfully executed various large-scale civil projects with Govt & Non-Government Organizations. Our expertise includes group housing, educational complexes, commercial towers, residential buildings, etc. To its accreditation and prestige, Synergy joined hands with Marriott International in 2011, to set up JW Marriott Chandigarh — a five-star luxury hotel successfully providing upper crest hospitality in the region. Synergy’s reputation and the feat are based on our knack to be receptive and performing, meeting the needs of the client in terms of quality, timeline, and budget. We pride ourselves on our panache to realize clients’ requirements and connect with them through each and every step of our process.
In this fast-rising world, every frame of time counts, so why slaughter months of such precious time in construction. Embrace Instacon, a revolutionary smart Building concept for the first time in the History of India.
Instacon construction is an alternate yet fast & reliable method of building in various applications such as Houses, Hotels, Hospitals, Multi-storey Towers, commercial complexes, etc.
This building construction technology, the first of its kind in India, is unique in many ways.
- These are Factory-Made buildings. More than 70% percent of the work is done in the factory.
- The steel modules pre-fitted with flooring, ceiling, tiles, water supply, electrical & plumbing are transported to the site for installation.
- Once all the components are assembled and erected at the site, Concreting is done on the factory-made insulated 3-D EPS[Expanded Polystyrene) panel walls In-Situ making it a monolithic structure.
- The process continues round the clock to construct the buildings in a very short time span.
- Afterward, any type of finishing and painting can be done on these concrete walls just like the conventional buildings.
MAIN COMPONENTS OF INSTACON SYSTEM
- Steel Structure consisting of Modules & Pillars.
- EPS Panels composed of two electro-welded galvanized 3D Steel meshes, reciprocally joined bg connectors, in the middle of which is a suitably shaped Expandable Polgstrene.
WHY STEEL ?
- Overall Quality The fact that steel is produced to consistent national standards, without regional variations in quality.
- Strength: The inherent strength of steel creates buildings that are exceptionally strong, stable, and durable.
- Noncombustible: Steel does not burn or add fuel to a fire & though meets the stringent requirements of building codes nationwide.
- Stability Outstanding shape & structural integrity of the building.
Air Quality Steel is non-toxic because it doesn’t off-gas or contaminate & contaminate the indoor air quality.
- Recyclable Steel contains a large recycled component, and it can be fully recycled/sold at the end of its useful life.
“EPS – A Green Leader”
IS IT SAFE :
It does not release toxic or harmful substances and is completely inert It contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs). Besides, being free of organic material inhibits the growth of microorganisms and mold. The mechanical and thermal properties are guaranteed throughout the life of the building. It does not suffer damage if exposed to steam or humidity.
IS IT RECYCLABLE :
During production, no waste materials are produced and the panel production aims to optimize the cuts while minimizing waste. Any EPS scrap is directly recycled during production, in the plant itself.
IS IT NON-TOXIC:
It does not create allergies and is not harmful to the health of those who produce or install it.
IS IT SELF-EXTINGUISHING :
EPS used for INSTAHOME panels is self-extinguishing, i.e. once the ignition source (the flame) has been removed it will not produce a flame or continue to burn.